Welcome to Get BlackHat the best place to learn SEO, Affiliate and Internet Marketing Register Now to access everything

Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Unlimited Youtube and Gmail PVA ,My Own Method
I would like to contribute a little method i found on how to create unlimited Phone Verified Account or Gmail and Youtube for USA and mostly all countries Free.

Step 1.

Unlimited Gmail PVA

Please go to this app
You must post to unlock this link
and for google play here
,download the app using this link, install it and you will get $1 free credit.

Atfer installing it, click get a free number, trial for 5 days.Then create your gmail account,when ask to verify phone number, put your new free number and click "voice verify" and NOT sms verification.You will get a call to verify your gmail account and thats it!

Just logout from Hushed and create new account for more gmail pva and repeat steps.

Step 2

Unlimited Youtube PVA

After creating gmail accounts, use them for youtube accounts and to verify youtube, use this app

Download and install app, get your free USA number, then on youtube verification click "voice verification" insert your textplus number and get a call from youtube to verify your account. Just repeat with new textplus account to create unlimited youtube PVA.

Please note that both method work only for voice verification and will not work for sms verification.

Sorry for my bad english, hope that helps members who are struggling to create gmail and youtube pva.

Please don't share this method outside VIP
awesome course. nice sharing keep doing it.
(10-26-2016, 06:01 PM)badshah Wrote:

great
Awesome course. nice sharing keep doing it Smile
It's really great.
Nice Share. Thank you
frefddawdaefdcd
thank you dude...........
Thank you very much , I'll check and see if this still work.

The method doesn't work. Gmail doesn't accept numbers