Welcome to Get BlackHat the best place to learn SEO, Affiliate and Internet Marketing Register Now to access everything

Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[On GOING STEP BY STEP GUIDE] Make Passive Income With AMAZON

[center]
Hello Guys,
Do You Love Passive Income?
[/center]

[center]
I LOVE PASSIVE INCOME. I LOVE AMAZON. [Image: happy.gif]
[/center]

[center]
WHY AMAZON???
[/center]

[center]
The Commission/Advertising fee of Amazon is truly low if you compare Amazon with other marketplace like Clickbank, Markethealth or Clicksure. So, Why AMAZON ??? Good Question! It's the most common question for new comers in Amazon Associate. Amazon is the world's largest eCommerce website. They sale almost everything! In USA, one of each 8 persons, has an account on amazon and they love to do shopping with amazon.
[/center]

[center]
People are making over 100k each month from amazon associate program. And guess what? Amazon products convert like CRAZY! My average conversion rate is over 10% for my nice sites. You you be able to get such conversion rate for any other marketplace ..??
[/center]

[center]
GET THE BLUEPRINT TO MAKE A NICHE WEBSITE AND SALE IT IN EMPIREFLIPPERS
MAKE A SOLID BUSINESS WITH AMAZON STEP BY STEP

[/center]

STEP 01: Niche Selection

STEP 02: Keyword Research and Competition Analysis

STEP 03: Buy Domain-Hosting and Setup Website

STEP 04: Write/Outsource Articles and Start Posting Content

STEP 05: Start Working on Backlinking

STEP 06: Rank Website and Start Passive Income

STEP 007: Last Step! Guess What?? SELL YOUR WEBSITE IN EMPIREFLIPPERS**

**If your website is making $500/month you can surely be able to sale that website for $10k. Yes! you are right EMPIREFLIPPERS always provide 20x of your website's monthly income, while selling the website. Isn't it great ?? Its very possible to sale a website with 6 month and making $1000 per month from an Amazon Niche Website is pretty simple.

[center]

Still Not Sure? So, what are you waiting for? Shoot Your Questions Here. I'll Answer Them All. Lets Start Your Journey With Amazon ...

[/center]

Q and A SECTION:

Q 1.

Quote:Thanks for the method, what is the best niche to promote in Amazon?+ max rep

ANS: Yeah! I follow a list while selecting niche for my niche website. I always work on 4 categories in amazon. They are:
[1] Home and Garden
[2] Sports
[3] Baby
[4] Health

There are millions of micro niche in these categories. You can get whole list of categories of amazon here:

You must post to unlock this link

Thanks

Q 2.

Quote:Also what kind of theme are you using for your sites? Also any good amazon plugins you use?

ANS: I always, prefer wordpress for amazon niche site. I use actually 5 themes depending on the niche. They are:
[1] Authority Azon
[2] Ultimate Azon
[3] Hooray
[4] Sahifa
[5] Focusblog

As far as plugins, It's a huge list of plugins I use depend on my website's topic and niche type. Here is a in general list:
0.1 Yoast SEO
0.2 Jetpack by WordPress.com
0.3 Akismet
0.4 EasyAzon
0.5 WordPress Backup to Dropbox
0.6 W3 Total Cache
0.7 Social Locker
0.8 Q2W3 Fixed Widget
0.9 Click To Tweet
0.10 SumoMe Growth Tools
0.11 Pinterest Pin It Button On Image Hover and Post
0.12 Outbound Link Manager
0.13 Floating Social Bar
0.14 Contact Form 7
0.15 TablePress
0.15.1 Shortcode Ultimate Table creator
0.16 Thrive Content Builder
0.17 Table of Contents Plus
0.18 Universal Star Rating
0.19 Easy Azon
0.20 404 to Start
0.21 WP Smush
0.22 WP-Optimize
0.23 WordPress Database Backup
0.24 WordPress Backup to Dropbox
0.25 ShareThis
0.26 P3 (Plugin Performance Profiler)
0.27 Limit Login Attempts
0.28 Lazy Load
0.29 Go - Responsive Pricing and Compare Tables
0.30 Fresh Bundle Master Pro
0.31 Plugins from Igor

Q 3.

Quote:Great Thread RoXt3R!
I have some questions regarding Amazon niche site that could bring $1000 commission.

1. What is the best Niche that we can involved? How do we find it?

2. What is the best theme and how do we structure the website?

3. How many articles we need to put inside the website? It is just about the product review?

4. How to do backlinks for articles and website correctly?

p/s: I have developed one niche website (a nail gun review site) but it did not bring any commission which is very sad.

ANS:
[1] Already answered in previous question. Please see..
[2] Already answered in previous question. Please see.. About site structure, you'll have to follow the structures of your competitors. There is no fixed structure. It depends on you an your niche actually.
[3] Initially I put 20 articles in my websites then scale it up. Overall I keep, 50-60 articles in a niche website. Most of them are over 1500 words. As big as the article, as much as chance to get rank quick.
[4] Already answered in previous question. Please see..

Q 3.

Quote:STEP 06: Rank Website and Start Passive Income? How do you get backlinks? Buy or build yourself

ANS: Look! As in amazon niche website we work with micro niche, so the competition is always below average so you'll never need tons of backlink here. If you have PBN you can use that. But you dont have PBN, that's fine too. Just you need to use contextual links related web 2.0, Guest post, Blog. That's fine [Image: tnx.gif]

Q 4.

Any Rep+ is Highly Appreciated [Image: tnx.gif]
tttttttthhhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaannnnnnnnnnnnnkkkkkkkkkkkksssssssssssss
thanku thanku thanku
Thanks for the good shit dude!!!!!!!!!!!
Great post, thanks