Welcome to Get BlackHat the best place to learn SEO, Affiliate and Internet Marketing Register Now to access everything

Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Quit Internet Marketing NOW: Ongoing Solo Ad Guide is Here
Sup Bros before you read on, this isn't a pitch, Im literally going to tell you how to build a solo ad biz but I just want to have some fun so dont report me for self promotion - this is an actual legit guide for VIP lol. I've been getting quite a bit of queries about solo ads and so ...

[center]
Im Going to Reveal EVERYTHING You Need to Know About Building a MASSIVE List for FREE and Force You to Make $1000/month in 60 days, and $3000/month Every Month Afterwards!
[/center]

[center]
獨奏廣告指南

[/center]

[center]
[Image: vEsgOXs.jpg]
Tired of Getting Ripped Off Every Single Day With the SAME WSOs Over and Over Again?

[/center]

[center]
Don't Miss Out on This Once in a Lifetime Chance Where You Will Learn..
[/center]

[center]
How to Go from 0 Subscribers to 1000 Subscribers..
[/center]

[center]
From 1000 Subscribers to 2000 subscribers...
[/center]

[center]
And FINALLY FROM 2000 Subscribers to INFINITE SUBSCRIBERS, LITERALLY!
[/center]

[center]
This Has Only been Seen 3 other times on WF Through $1000+ Price tag Coaching!
[/center]

[center]
If you're wanting to finally quit "Internet marketing" and build a solid and stable online business then you need to have a MASSIVE list that you can use to sell to and ADVERTISE from.

[center]
This is taking too long so im just going to get to the point. This is a solo ad guide for VIP. Its not going to be finished anytime soon but you can follow along as i lay out the facts for you. If you follow this guide step by step to the T, there is absolutely NO WAY you can fail. The only reason why you will fail is because you're trying to bootleg and scam the solo ad community and by all means, you'll get blacklisted. I'll be straight up with you. You're not going to succeed if you get lazy, want to take short cuts, and you're definitely not going to succeed if you want FAST CASH OVERNIGHT.

You'll need to invest at least $500, and go for at least 60 days of ZERO ROI Work to see success. Sometimes, it takes longer so you're either all in or you're not in at all. If you want "alternatives" just quit- There is no easy way. Most of all, this is not coaching. I'll answer questions that will take less than a minute to answer, anything longer than that then I cant answer.
[/center]
[/center]

Before we get started, i want to lay down how I work. I have A LOT of stuff to do; my account is logged in on several networks because I hop around town quite a bit, and so my stats might say "online", but I might not be online. I'm planning to wrap up this guide and sell it as a coaching program on WF in a few months (I dont even have a legit WF account so im just going to wing it lol); Im not expecting too much success with sales because I dont have a single post on WF, but whatever.

DAY ONE
<tag>Magic Button : </tag>

DAY TWO
Today we will cover what a solo ad actually is. Click on the spoiler below to reveal a HUGE image to see for yourself.

Day TWO Continued

Quick update of next mod on setting up a funnel. Here is a overview of the funnel Y'all be setting up. For now, Buy a TLD domain, and get some hosting.

UPDATE: Funnel basics **PLEASE ASK QUESTIONS** Its pretty hard to explain how to set up a funnel through text and pictures.

You must post to unlock this link

Agenda and excuses (lol) for next update:

-Officially moving to another state for Enterprise SEO on May 21
-All of this time has been used browsing the forum, contacting existing clients, cancelling my garbage/water/electricity/utilities, breaking a rental lease, and moving most of my current biz shares to my partner's account
-As of May 21, I will have absolutely 0 internet connection (other than mobile) until i get it installed. Im expecting a week or so before this gets up
-After all of that, I will try to post something up by June or something. All of this is making me tired lol

Update:
Since the move, I have yet to provide an update for this guide. I am really wanting to but with the amount of "white hat" projects I am getting, I lack the motivation to get an update up let alone upkeep my own solo ad business running. My AW account is actually disabled because I haven't paid for it. Lets hope for a miracle and pray that my partner moves down here so we can delegate the seo tasks. Until the next update, peace.
(10-11-2016, 12:49 PM)andrewrathi Wrote:
You must post to unlock this link
Sup Bros before you read on, this isn't a pitch, Im literally going to tell you how to build a solo ad biz but I just want to have some fun so dont report me for self promotion - this is an actual legit guide for VIP lol. I've been getting quite a bit of queries about solo ads and so ...

Im Going to Reveal EVERYTHING You Need to Know About Building a MASSIVE List for FREE and Force You to Make $1000/month in 60 days, and $3000/month Every Month Afterwards!

獨奏廣告指南

Tired of Getting Ripped Off Every Single Day With the SAME WSOs Over and Over Again?

Don't Miss Out on This Once in a Lifetime Chance Where You Will Learn..

How to Go from 0 Subscribers to 1000 Subscribers..

From 1000 Subscribers to 2000 subscribers...

And FINALLY FROM 2000 Subscribers to INFINITE SUBSCRIBERS, LITERALLY!

This Has Only been Seen 3 other times on WF Through $1000+ Price tag Coaching!

If you're wanting to finally quit "Internet marketing" and build a solid and stable online business then you need to have a MASSIVE list that you can use to sell to and ADVERTISE from.

This is taking too long so im just going to get to the point. This is a solo ad guide for VIP. Its not going to be finished anytime soon but you can follow along as i lay out the facts for you. If you follow this guide step by step to the T, there is absolutely NO WAY you can fail. The only reason why you will fail is because you're trying to bootleg and scam the solo ad community and by all means, you'll get blacklisted. I'll be straight up with you. You're not going to succeed if you get lazy, want to take short cuts, and you're definitely not going to succeed if you want FAST CASH OVERNIGHT.

You'll need to invest at least $500, and go for at least 60 days of ZERO ROI Work to see success. Sometimes, it takes longer so you're either all in or you're not in at all. If you want "alternatives" just quit- There is no easy way. Most of all, this is not coaching. I'll answer questions that will take less than a minute to answer, anything longer than that then I cant answer.

Before we get started, i want to lay down how I work. I have A LOT of stuff to do; my account is logged in on several networks because I hop around town quite a bit, and so my stats might say "online", but I might not be online. I'm planning to wrap up this guide and sell it as a coaching program on WF in a few months (I dont even have a legit WF account so im just going to wing it lol); Im not expecting too much success with sales because I dont have a single post on WF, but whatever.

DAY ONE

DAY TWO
Today we will cover what a solo ad actually is. Click on the spoiler below to reveal a HUGE image to see for yourself.

Day TWO Continued

Quick update of next mod on setting up a funnel. Here is a overview of the funnel Y'all be setting up. For now, Buy a TLD domain, and get some hosting.

UPDATE: Funnel basics **PLEASE ASK QUESTIONS** Its pretty hard to explain how to set up a funnel through text and pictures.

Agenda and excuses (lol) for next update:

-Officially moving to another state for Enterprise SEO on May 21
-All of this time has been used browsing the forum, contacting existing clients, cancelling my garbage/water/electricity/utilities, breaking a rental lease, and moving most of my current biz shares to my partner's account
-As of May 21, I will have absolutely 0 internet connection (other than mobile) until i get it installed. Im expecting a week or so before this gets up
-After all of that, I will try to post something up by June or something. All of this is making me tired lol

Update:
Since the move, I have yet to provide an update for this guide. I am really wanting to but with the amount of "white hat" projects I am getting, I lack the motivation to get an update up let alone upkeep my own solo ad business running. My AW account is actually disabled because I haven't paid for it. Lets hope for a miracle and pray that my partner moves down here so we can delegate the seo tasks. Until the next update, peace.
Many thanks for this