Welcome to Get BlackHat the best place to learn SEO, Affiliate and Internet Marketing Register Now to access everything

Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How To Make An Extra $1000 A Month
Hello my fellow GBH's. I am in need of drastic help. I have been working at my current job for about 4 and half years busting my butt trying to move up in the company only to be over shadowed by lazy people who don't believe in hard work and instead kiss butt to be promoted. I work part time fixing computers at Best Buy Geek Squad being way under paid. I am sick of it! SO FED UP!!! [Image: angry.gif]

Bills are definitely starting to pile up and the money that I have been able to save is starting to diminish due to the fact that its finally time to start paying those schools loans back. If I don't start making money soon I'm going to lose everything I worked so hard for.

I recently met the woman of my dreams. You know that warm feeling in your heart? That feeling that says, "Yea, she is the one! This is it!" [Image: heart.gif] I want to be able to marry this girl in the next year or two. At the rate Im going, I won't be able to even afford the catering... Let alone a nice ring for her.... [Image: verysad.gif]

So I'm reaching out to my fellow GBH's for some help. I'm trying to make at least an extra $1000 a month. Now I'm not just asking for handouts. I know there is a lot of info on this forum on how to make money, but there is also a whole bunch of outdated content as well that doesn't work anymore. I have been a VIP for a while now. I think since 2011. So I'm not just a newbie who just signed up and crying for help on how to make money. I have been through quite a few courses on here and I have made some money but nothing substantial.

So basically if I could get a couple of The Greats on this forum to throw me a couple strategies that really work and generate income, I want to implement them all together to hopefully add up to 1000 dollars a month. This will help me get back on my feet and be able to put some money back as well for investing. No fluff please. I don't mind reading through a course or investing some cash as long as the strategy actually works. I really hate wasting time.

Thank you for reading this post and I look forward to making some new friends as well. Any help is appreciated. [Image: smile.gif]