Welcome to Get BlackHat the best place to learn SEO, Affiliate and Internet Marketing Register Now to access everything

Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[VIP] My Personal List of Web 2.0 Type Sites That Google Indexes Quickly
I figured that I'd share my personal list of Web 2.0 type sites that Google indexes quickly, without even having to build backlinks to them. There's not one type of site on this list--it includes blogs, forums, video sites, microblogs, image sharing sites, review sites, etc. I always remove sites that delete my content from my lists, so your stuff should stick if it's not duplicate content or blatantly spammy. Also, I do realize that many of these sites are foreign language sites. I don't know why Google loves them so much, but they seem to index the quickest. If you have any theories on this please let me know.

I use this list in 2 ways. The first is to quickly index links on sites that need a little push to get indexed, and the second is to quickly fill up the SERPs on low-competition or longtail keywords.

In any case, I don't think I've ever seen this type of list shared here, so hopefully you find some new sites on it and it helps your link building.

<tag>Magic Button : </tag>