Welcome to Get BlackHat the best place to learn SEO, Affiliate and Internet Marketing Register Now to access everything

Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Money Robot Diagrams for Domination
Hi all. I was surfing the web the other day after having a long conversation with Nick the owner of money robot. And I told him I am member of a forum and every week there is a discussion of what is better. GSA, X-Rumer or Money Robot? Me being the way that I am. I said forum says GSA is hands down the best. My next statement was but Nick I am a Money Robot guy and I was one of the first people to use Money Robot and now i own my SEO company. So I want the best link building tool for my business. Convince me I should pick Money Robot and I would like free trial with full access to see all the changes.

He starts telling me about all these different diagrams that people are charging $500 or more for. I said bullsh*t. He said see for yourself. I said ok. So me being me I went to the website and found 8 different diagrams.

Here is a Mega link of the diagrams:

<tag>Magic Button : </tag>

So me being me I said what if I got them ALL for GBH VIP's for FREE. Lol Oops. So here you GBH VIP's I went and got all 8 i could find for ya. So lets end this on going battle of what is better. Once and for all. HAHA...

Please don't forget to leave + Rep as it makes me want to share more with you guys.

By the way Nick the owner of Money Robot said if me or anyone on GBH wants Money Robot to let me he will send a link to get lifetime license for $ 397 instead. But I am trying to dicker him down. Lol.
(10-08-2016, 07:25 AM)bidmarket Wrote:
You must post to unlock this link
Hi all. I was surfing the web the other day after having a long conversation with Nick the owner of money robot. And I told him I am member of a forum and every week there is a discussion of what is better. GSA, X-Rumer or Money Robot? Me being the way that I am. I said forum says GSA is hands down the best. My next statement was but Nick I am a Money Robot guy and I was one of the first people to use Money Robot and now i own my SEO company. So I want the best link building tool for my business. Convince me I should pick Money Robot and I would like free trial with full access to see all the changes.

He starts telling me about all these different diagrams that people are charging $500 or more for. I said bullsh*t. He said see for yourself. I said ok. So me being me I went to the website and found 8 different diagrams.

So me being me I said what if I got them ALL for GBH VIP's for FREE. Lol Oops. So here you GBH VIP's I went and got all 8 i could find for ya. So lets end this on going battle of what is better. Once and for all. HAHA...

Please don't forget to leave + Rep as it makes me want to share more with you guys.

By the way Nick the owner of Money Robot said if me or anyone on GBH wants Money Robot to let me he will send a link to get lifetime license for $ 397 instead. But I am trying to dicker him down. Lol.
Thanks a lot mate
(10-08-2016, 07:25 AM)bidmarket Wrote:
You must post to unlock this link

Great post. Been really looking into to which is the best as i own all link building tools.