Welcome to Get BlackHat the best place to learn SEO, Affiliate and Internet Marketing Register Now to access everything

Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[GET] VideoMakerFX Prothemes and Slides Folders

UPDATED 08/30/2016 = May 2016, June 2016, July 2016 and August 2016

NOTICE: ~~~ post by ratzazz via GetBlackhat.com ~ YEAH! ~~~
I will post Prothemes here as always but 60 days AFTER release date to protect the new
You must post to unlock this link

The prothemes are NOT released from VideoMakerFX until the 13th or even later of each month! September 2016 was on the 16th.
~~~ post by ratzazz via GetBlackhat.com ~ YEAH! ~~~

They will be posted below in this OP 60 days after they are released from VideoMakerFX.

Many thanks to all that have contributed! [Image: 42rock.gif] ~~~ post by ratzazz via GetBlackhat.com ~ YEAH! ~~~

These are the actual monthly VideoMakerFX Prothemes slides folders from the
C:\program files\VideoMakerFX\slides folder.
Just unzip them to the C:\program files\VideoMakerFX\slides folder and you are golden.
NOTICE:
Since the update of VideoMakerFX to version 1.1 in May, 2015 they have added a "install slides from zip" button inside the program HOWEVER if you use this method to install the prothemes it will install them to the "Documents/VideoMakerFX/Add On Slides" Folder instead of the customary C:\program files\VideoMakerFX\slides folder that we are all used to and you have folders in TWO SEPARATE places as it does NOT move your old folders to the new location so you now have folders scattered about.
With that said it works just fine the way we have always did it by putting them in the slides folder of the installation but if you want to use the new way it is of course up to you.
Personally I'll continue using the program/slides folder we have always used myself. (YMMV)

Mirrors:
<tag>Magic Button : </tag>
NO more mirrors allowed in this thread as of 09/29/2016 and I will keep the links in this OP post updated and current.
Let me know if the links go down.

Enjoy,
RA [Image: cool.gif]

(10-03-2016, 01:32 PM)GetBlackHat Wrote:
.thanks for share

I will post Prothemes here as always but 60 days AFTER release date to protect the new

The prothemes are NOT released from VideoMakerFX until the 13th or even later of each month! September 2016 was on the 16th.

They will be posted below in this OP 60 days after they are released from VideoMakerFX.

Many thanks to all that have contributed! ~~~ post by ratzazz via GetBlackhat.com ~ YEAH! ~~~

Just unzip them to the C:\program files\VideoMakerFX\slides folder and you are golden.
NOTICE:
Since the update of VideoMakerFX to version 1.1 in May, 2015 they have added a "install slides from zip" button inside the program HOWEVER if you use this method to install the prothemes it will install them to the "Documents/VideoMakerFX/Add On Slides" Folder instead of the customary C:\program files\VideoMakerFX\slides folder that we are all used to and you have folders in TWO SEPARATE places as it does NOT move your old folders to the new location so you now have folders scattered about.
With that said it works just fine the way we have always did it by putting them in the slides folder of the installation but if you want to use the new way it is of course up to you.
Personally I'll continue using the program/slides folder we have always used myself. (YMMV)

Mirrors:
NO more mirrors allowed in this thread as of 09/29/2016 and I will keep the links in this OP post updated and current.

Enjoy,
RA

Nice!!!! Wanted this Big GrinDDD
(01-07-2017, 03:17 PM)educasag Wrote:
(10-03-2016, 01:32 PM)GetBlackHat Wrote:
.thanks for share

Many thanks to all that have contributed!  ~~~ post by ratzazz via GetBlackhat.com ~ YEAH! ~~~

NOTICE:

Mirrors:

Enjoy,
RA

cool
thank you for this effort