Welcome to Get BlackHat the best place to learn SEO, Affiliate and Internet Marketing Register Now to access everything

Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What is White hat SEO? [Confused]
It may seem like a silly title, but I'm quite serious. After reading 100s of SEO books, articles and information on this forum.... what exactly is white hat SEO in your opinion? I see it is a very slow way to get ranked... I would love to hear other peoples opinions.

p.s
How can SEO companys who state 100% white hat techniques rank websites for high difficulty keywords? (waiting for someone to put a sarcastic joke)
In search engine optimization (SEO) terminology,white hat SEO refers to the usage of optimization strategies, techniques and tactics that focus on a human audience opposed to search engines and completely follows search engine rules and policies.
You must post to unlock this link
|
[/b]
hi evey one
in search engine optimization white hot technique is used  to the usage of optimization  white hot technique  meaning is  ethical computer hacker,

White Hat SEO- It’s the techniques which are like by search engines. If you are following search engine guidelines, rule and regulations, algorithm and policies to improve your website position is called White Hat SEO techniques.
 |