Welcome to Get BlackHat the best place to learn SEO, Affiliate and Internet Marketing Register Now to access everything

Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[VIP] POF 7-day Mastery Guide
Someone has requested this, I think it's a really good POF insights course.

You must post to unlock this link

"A proven system created by someone who spends $x0,000/month advertising with us."

This is the cumulative experience of two years of hard work and going through tens of thousands of dollars of spend per month on POF made into a comprehensive, all-in-one guide in advertising on
. It took me time and investment to figure out my now proven system, and to my word, I am giving it all to you guys.
I guarantee you will find this guide valuable whether you are a beginner or an expert at POF. If there is anything I missed or if you want a concept elaborated in more detail, simply contact me, and I will do that for you, personally.
Learning POF and operating it in scale instead of just a few campaigns is a commitment you have to make with your time and capital. This eBook is only for the serious learner who is ready to make such a commitment, not just make it a side hobby for a couple hours a week. If you are looking for a get-rich-quick magic pill, look elsewhere.
While this is fully transparent information, there will be no hand holding. Don't be confused, this eBook does not contain any pre-made campaigns for you to make a quick buck. What this provide for you is a clear path to learning, the exact framework that I use to approach my own POF portfolio, and lay out in detail all the little nuances and kinks that come with advertising on POF.
With that commitment, this guide will teach you how to get from the red to $xx,xxx per month in profit with long-term, sustainable campaigns that require very little ongoing maintenance. The cash flow you build will be here to stay.
[Image: book_graphic.jpg]
Here are some select topics covered in 50+ pages:

[Image: bullet.jpg] Mass production of ads
[Image: bullet.jpg] Approaching broad vs. niche traffic
[Image: bullet.jpg] Tracking methodology and managing campaigns en mass
[Image: bullet.jpg] How to target and split test properly
[Image: bullet.jpg] Building long term campaigns by mitigating burnout
[Image: bullet.jpg] Detailed explanations of POF nuances
[Image: bullet.jpg] And much much more.
Please take a peak inside at the complete [b]
All this valuable information for only: $49.79.There are a lot of misleading content being peddled in the affiliate marketing space. Since iPyxel is currently developing an all-inclusive tracking and optimization platform for POF, the last thing I want is to ruin our credibility for the future by providing something we feel does not justify the price.
In addition, I hope you can see that we try to provide as much free content and tools on this site as possible, so we hope you trust us in having your best interest in mind. Your success becomes ours in the future.

Someone please MAKE A MIRROR just in case. Thanks!