Welcome to Get BlackHat the best place to learn SEO, Affiliate and Internet Marketing Register Now to access everything

Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[UPDATED][GET] WAMP Developer PRO v5.4.0.1
Read last post
You must post to unlock this link
for UPDATED version.

Wamp-Developer is a Windows-based web server application (and platform) that provides an easy-to-use framework and interface for creating, developing and hosting websites (creating websites is a 1-click process).

Wamp-Developer turns your PC, server, and even a laptop into a full Web Server running the latest and best web technologies: including Apache 2.2 + PHP 5.3 + MySQL 5.

Reduce the time and effort involved in manually installing, integrating and configuring web server components and setting up websites. Maximize your productivity with the leading (Windows-based) "smart" Apache Web Deployment Platform for PHP and MySQL websites.

Download original packages from these links:
- with installler from
- portable version from

Need to replace WampDeveloper.exe with one of two versions cracked by me: <<LINK DELETED BECAUSE APPEARED IN FREEBIES AREA>>
- first one is endless trial. When the 30 days of trial comes to an end, it starts again with another 30 days.
- the second one give you 127 trial days but can be fully registered in this way: when trial window appear, complete that form and put this serial number inside: CRACK-EDBYY-JERRY-XY1HX.

Serial number is from another old cracked version and pass serial number verification algorithm (not changed). I nulled only online verification. Without the online check the application works forever. Instead of original online verification links I put "http://localhost".

P.S. If issues appears, plese let me to know. Until now, it works very well for me.

Read last post
for UPDATED version.
Nice, thank you so much
Nice, thank you so much

LINK DELETED Plz Update !!!!!!