Welcome to Get BlackHat the best place to learn SEO, Affiliate and Internet Marketing Register Now to access everything

Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pinterest Journey To $100 A Day
Hey everyone,

Between creating products and arbitrage, I've been wanting to fill in some of the gaps with my extra time and after reading a few posts around here, I've put together my own strategy I'm going to implement to hit $100 a day consistently using Pinterest and some tools.

Basically what I'm doing is emphasizing the entire Food Niche on Pinterest. Of course, Pinterest is heavily females, and girls/women love recipes and desserts!

What I'm doing is using Click Jacker to mask ClickBank affiliate products (cooking and baking products) through recipes.

I just keep liking, following, pinning and creating boards to get biger. Here's what I'm doing in a bit more detail:

[center]
1) Created A Pinterest Account Based On Food and Recipes
[/center]

[center]
2) Created Dessert Board and Added Dessert Pins
[/center]

[center]
3) Choose Appropriate Clickbank Baking Products To Promote

[/center]

[center]
4) Created A Click Jacker Link With Using A Dessert Recipe As The Page, And My Affiliate Product As The Pop Up

[/center]

[center]
5) Added My Click Jacker Link To All My Pins As Their Source Link
[/center]

[center]
6) Followed, Liked, and Pinned and Going
[/center]

[center]
This is going to be an on going journey and I'm going to keep doing this until I hit $100 a day, every day consistently STRICTLY USING CLICKBANK PRODUCTS!I want to show this can still be done in 2015.
Also, I haven't stuck a link for my main profile website link, but i think I'm going to use a subdomain and meta redirect it to a affiliate offer once my account gets a little bit bigger.
My fellow VIPers, Please feel free to point in my direction any great Pinterest automation bots, scripts or anything that would aid in the building of my account. I'm always gladly open to advice and comments/opinions/etc.
If you'd like to keep watch of my journey, not only can you subcribe to this thread but you can watch my account grow. Here's a screenshot of my progress so far. A whole 3 hours old... Feel free to watch it grow! I'll be posting Screenshot updates every Tuesday to update on the progress. All input is welcome.
[Image: day1-e1425991808974.png]
[/center]