07-05-2017, 10:32 AM
Lynda - Marketing with Social Bookmarking
Size: 68 MB | Duration: 0h 33m | Video: AVC (.mp4) 1280x720 15&30fps | Audio: AAC 48KHz 2ch
Genre: eLearning | Level: Beginner | Language: English
Learn how to discover and curate links that engage your customers by developing and implementing a strategic approach to social bookmarking.
Learn how to discover and curate links that engage your customers by developing and implementing a strategic approach to social bookmarking. Marketing and social media expert Martin Waxman shows you how to create a social bookmarking process with Diigo, an easy-to-use knowledge management tool. He explains how to set up goals, research your audience and what they need, find the right content to share, measure your results, and more.
* Assessing your audience, goals, and objectives
* Integrating social bookmarking into a content strategy
* Reviewing available social bookmarking platforms
* Using Diigo for social bookmarking
* Using tags, outliners, and groups in Diigo
* Researching using social bookmarking
* Curating content with social bookmarking
Recommend Download Link Hight Speed | Please Say Thanks Keep Topic Live