Welcome to Get BlackHat the best place to learn SEO, Affiliate and Internet Marketing Register Now to access everything

Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Five free Chrome extensions for SEO practitioners
Did you know that you can increase your SEO task efficiency by using extensions in Google Chrome? If you perform most of your SEO tasks manually, these extensions can help reduce the headache of repetitive tasks and help you make your work day run more smoothly.

Following are five free Chrome extensions I use on a daily basis to help increase productivity. From screen shots to checking links to content analysis, it's all here!
  • Open Multiple URLs extension can load the tabs with URLs, use keyboard shortcuts to speedily move through every window (Ctrl + Tab moves forward, and Ctrl + Shift + Tab moves back through the previous tabs you were on)
  • User-Agent Switcher for Google Chrome allows you to view how your website looks in different web browsers and on different devices.
  • Word Count extension, you can perform a quick, high-level overview of word count on certain webpages.
  • Check My Links is a great Chrome extension that makes checking on-page links much easier and more efficient.
  • Nimbus is a handy screen shot and screencast tool. This tool is handy for capturing and annotating screen shots.

[center]
Increase productivity, efficiency, and become an SEO wizard
[/center]
Thanks for sharing
Thanks!! a Lot for the share!
Thanks! great upload wow
Thank you very much sir!
thank you for sharing. I discovered your forum
It was the third instance in my circumstances to attempt to
You must post to unlock this link
triumph a particular Olympic medal, ” believed typically the elated Cancellara following that. “It methods such a lot of with myself. Subsequent to losing old watches through The uk not to mention the whole set of good and bad I’ve found since that time, this really solely fantastic towards triumph typically the old watches presently. Against this particular field, not to mention concerning this very hard path, there was clarifications, and yet fantastic clarifications. There can be solely certainly no written text. Towards make the game in
the final analysis of that summer aided by the old watches medal is exactly an appropriate route to final your livelihood. It's a giant howl at the podium. It was the third enormous instance litigation from my entire life.
Thanks for the Share
Hello I am johnwiliam, i am new to this forum, i hope that you did well, thanks for sharing this type of information to all. it is very helpful to all
 |
Thanks for sharing!