Welcome to Get BlackHat the best place to learn SEO, Affiliate and Internet Marketing Register Now to access everything

Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[GBH VIP] [Churn and Burn] The 5 Minute Money Site for Rank and Bank
Churn and burn
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Churn and burn refers to a tactic used by
You must post to unlock this link
with high turnover in order to bust an already-existent
in a given workplace. "Churning" refers to the management practice of filtering new workers based on their support of unionism. In a large business with poorly-paid, entry-level workers with a high rate of turnover, support for a union can be gradually reduced by making sure during the hiring process that only
are hired. Eventually, support drops low enough to "burn" the union through

Quote:I am still experimenting with churn and burn sites at the moment. I am having quite good success just using Web 2.0 properties with spun content in place of money sites - easy to create in 5 minutes and easy to throw away if they get tanked.

Procedure is as follows:

1.Get some email addresses
For registration and so on - I use BanditIM for this - very cheap hotmail addresses.

2.Register a web 2.0 property
I prefer wordpress.com and dont use proxies as Im only making a handful (as they are in place of money site).

3.Build the content
I use Kontent machine with the WordAI integration (I use wordAI standard plan), I just open a new project in Kontent machine, put in my 3 main keywords and pretty much leave everything else at default.
I do the first run with the GSA template - this content can then be used entirely to populate a GSA campaign.
I use the next run with a custom template for building articles with just the title and the body, and thats what I use for the "money site".

4.Build the site
With the content created above, I populate my web 2.0 property - I publish a handful of articles immediately, and schedule more for the next 30 days.

5.Create GSA campaign
Next I create a GSA campaign, the only thing I put in manually is the anchor text, then I select all platforms and import data from the kontent machine outputs made earlier.

All of the above takes less than 5 minutes and makes it really easy to set up some churn and burn websites. After that, just let GSA do the work of ranking them.
Once ranked you can either add your affiliate links to the web 2.0, or you can have it redirected to your offers/real money site(s).

Pretty basica stuff obviously, but hopefully someone will find it useful to follow.