Welcome to Get BlackHat the best place to learn SEO, Affiliate and Internet Marketing Register Now to access everything

Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GBH Skype Mastermind Group
As a work-at-home freelancer and beginner internet marketer, I spend a lot of time on my own. I've often read about how important it is to have a group of friends and acquaintances around you that have similar goals, so I want to see if anyone else feels the way I do and would like to start a Skype group where we can contact each other, give each other encouragement, and generally support each other throughout the days.

If you're of a similar mindset - you work alone and have few friends with similar goals, and you want to make sweet amounts of money from IM, then let me know if you're interested in becoming Skype mastermind members/friends. The main aim will be to provide encouragement and friendship for when times get hard and we're lonely or feeling down, and get to know each other too. The only requirement is that you speak English and are determined to make it in IM.

Mods, I hope this is allowed - just became a VIP so let me know if it isn't.

P.S. I know there are already groups that share methods etc., but this will be more of a group where we check in with each other to see how we're getting on.