Welcome to Get BlackHat the best place to learn SEO, Affiliate and Internet Marketing Register Now to access everything

Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
1 Game, $200 invested, Revenue $1500/month and still increase Tutorial
Hi guys,

I'm a professional indie Game Developer. This is my game published last 3 month and so far the result is really good.

You must post to unlock this link

I've invested $200 and 2 weeks develop this game and now the game is getting stable 500 download/day. My last month revenue is $1500. Really awesome. I'm really excited and have an intention to write a tutorial about this game. Would you like to have a tutorial about this? I will teach you how I find graphics for my game from low cost source, how I find a winning game template, and most importantly I will teach you how to promote and do aso for your game.
Thank you for awesome share
(10-11-2016, 12:30 PM)Apprentice Wrote:
Hi guys,

I'm a professional indie Game Developer. This is my game published last 3 month and so far the result is really good.

I've invested $200 and 2 weeks develop this game and now the game is getting stable 500 download/day. My last month revenue is $1500. Really awesome. I'm really excited and have an intention to write a tutorial about this game. Would you like to have a tutorial about this? I will teach you how I find graphics for my game from low cost source, how I find a winning game template, and most importantly I will teach you how to promote and do aso for your game.

Thanks for the honest info!
Thank you for awesome share i hope its good
Let me checks thanks
Thanks for your sharing
Hi guys,

Thank you
Thank you very much
Hi guys,

Let me see what is it
If you write tutorial that will be awesome share for that community.